The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Had a very stressful weekend away.....the family and some friends went to Center Parcs, my idea of hell quite frankly. Too many people, all squashed in little boxes with organised activites throughout costing almost as much as a house! For half the day on Saturday we had no water either. The whole place.....minus water. Yuck. Ah well, live and learn and I learnt that I'll never go again! Got a holiday booked to Normandy next month in a big Gites, now THATS more like it!! Hopefully get some sketches and paintings done too.
I took some work too, thinking I could chill out for a couple of hours, but was SO tense, I decided not too in case I ruined my work. I am getting near the end of completing The Lighthouse. Knowing when to stop is a knack I am still developing!
How lovely it is to be back in my home and studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment