The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lighthouse

After a wonderful weekend down in Sussex with my family, I feel all relaxed and slightly sunburnt.
I have begun to make a start on a new coloured pencil Fractured drawing which will end up in the WOW! Gallery in Dorking. I am working a good weight cartridge paper and using Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, which I love using. I have drawn up a layout of a lighthouse with a sea around it. I love getting the movement of the waves with shading and Fractured lines.
I get a full days work tomorrow, and amongst doing this drawing, I've got pictures to frame up for an exhibition in August and my studio needs a good old tidy up. I managed to throw a jar of dirty paint water all over the floor last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment