The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

New Ideas brewing....

Sometimes, while I am happliy keeping my daughter happy playing with various toys, ideas pop into my head and my fingers start itching!
A couple of weeks ago it was my 5th wedding anniversary and amongst others things, was given a bouquet of Tulips. I took some photos and one of them has sparked an idea for a coloured pencil drawing in my Fractured style. I will keep you posted on progress!
Next Wednesday I have a full working day, and am dying to make a start on it! In the meantime, I'm going to print out the photo, and begin sketching out my lines and direction of light.

Next week is also another exhibition I have work in. This time it's for the IATTDA (International Association of Two and Three Dimensional Artists) Summer Exhibtion showing work at the 1215 Gallery in Windsor. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment