The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Monday 16 November 2009

No time!!


I have recently discovered that there are not enough hours in the day!
I had a successful meeting with The Art Bay Gallery, and apart from a 6 hour return trip (thank you workmen for re laying a piece of the M6) it went very, very well. They have taken 6 more pieces of art work, and are also selling them as limited edition prints.
go to www.creativestoke.co.uk for all details!
I am developing a new small collection for them based on the Stoke Pottery chimneys, which work extremely well in my Fractured style.
My aim is to do about 6 drawings. In the next few month they are going to put an exhibition of my work up there. So, lots to do!
On another note, my floral paintings have become popular again, so have bought the most beautiful lily to paint....I will post the painting once it has been finished.
So, as I say...Lots to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany, have only just discovered your blog (through UKCPS blog)! You have an original style and I've enjoyed looking through all your creations. I particularly like 'Fractured Lilies'- beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your new Lily pic :)

    ReplyDelete