The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Open Studio Success

The two weeks are now over. And what a couple of weeks! The first couple of days, the weather wasn't on our side...but that didn't deter us! We greeted our visitors with complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits and a seat in the sun (when it was out!).
We had, in the end, a high footfall of visitors. And despite bad finiancial times, buyers were, well, buying! I sold quite a few of my Fractured pieces and also a floral commission, which I have managed to complete on the second week. Greeting cards sold very well too as well as a new addition to my portfolio, lino prints.
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and am completely exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment