The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

The Creatives- Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking, Surrey

To get myself properly, 'back in the saddle' I have organised a week's exhibition at Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking. I have exhibited there twice before as a solo show, but this time invited other fantastic artists and craftspeople to show their work too.
It began on Monday, and I will be there until Sunday.
We have artists showing glass design, lino prints, landscape paintings and wood. It's all fabulous, and I really think there is something for everyone.

I will be there Thursday 16th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th, when we take everything down.

Here's a little peek at what it looks like!







I hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete