The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Shortlisted for the Fine Art Trade Guild Awards- 'Up & Coming Artist 2018'

I am proud to announce that I have been shortlisted for this years Fine Art Trade Guild 'Up & Coming Artist Award 2018'.
I entered my best selling drawing, 'London' and now require your votes to win!

Below is the link to the voting page.
I also have three paintings in the 'Guild Artists: Best in Show Award' too, so if you have time, I'd love a vote for one of them too?
Thank you my friends! Please do share this post and tag anyone who might help too!
http://www.fineart.co.uk/vote-for-the-winners.aspx



London- Entered for Up & Coming Artist 2018

Stanage Edge- Pastel

Little Boxes- Coloured Pencil

The Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment